*This is a sticky mode entry. Please scroll down for new updates. Thank you. ;)
Iklan jawatan kosong nak tumpang lalu sekejap. Execuse me, you ols..! ;P
|~ Churp2 berkicau lagik...|
Ever thought if you have what it takes to be a part of one of the fastest growing dot coms in the region? Churp Churp is on the lookout for quality talents to join our team of young, passionate and bright minds to bring Churp Churp to the next level! Here are some of the positions available in Churp Churp, Internship seekers are welcomed too!
CHURP CHURP ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Apply Now
Account Executives are at the frontline of Churp Churp. You’ll essentially be the person bringing in the clients and growing the Churp Churp business, so you gotta be one tough cookie! You’ll need to work well under pressure and in the face of rejection, all while exuding confidence like a pro.
- Meeting and building rapport with potential clients.
- Pitching and preparing creative proposals and presentations for exciting campaigns.
- Researching and preparing case studies on cool ideas for potential client’s ad campaigns.
- Oversee the execution of your social media advertising campaigns.
- Liaising and coordinating with Churpers engaged for advertising campaigns.
- Attending to client’s needs on social media campaigns.
- Seek creative ways by researching and networking to bring in digital advertising revenue for the company.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- You love public speaking – in fact it gives you an adrenaline rush.
- You’re a natural born extrovert – we need people whose confidence shines through.
- You love preparing and giving presentations – boring presentations = bored clients.
- You’re proactive – this is vital in seeking clients.
- You possess your own transport (to travel around when you meet clients).
- Previous work experience and connections are a bonus.
CHURP CHURP COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE Apply Now
If you love meeting new people, planning events and are active on social media, look no further for the perfect job! Community Executives spend a lot of their time planning community events for Churp Churp, liaising with Churpers on everything from events that members of the communities are invited to, or just attending to any questions Churpers might have.
- Being the direct contact point for Churpers – maintaining good relations & liaising directly with them.
- Planning and organizing events, seminars/workshops, parties, movie screenings for Churpers.
- Identify potential partners and manage Churp Churp’s partnership in events, campaigns, charity campaigns and initiatives.
- Maintaining all communication platforms with Churpers (the official Blog, Facebook and Twitter account).
- Creating content for Churp Churp’s Official Homepage.
- Attending to Churpers' enquiries via the Churp Churp helpdesk.
- Organizing Post Mortem meetings, preparing reports on events and campaigns and monitor performance of initiatives.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- You love organizing events and parties.
- You love writing!
- You have a blog/ Twitter/Facebook account /Tumblr (some of it or ALL of it!)
- You have an excellent command of English and/or Bahasa .
- You’re able to come up with creative copy, and creative ideas for ad campaigns as well.
- You’re outgoing and a great team player.
- You are a great communicator and able to attend to the needs of the members in the /Churp Churp Community.
- You are meticulous and resourceful when it comes to organizing, executing and reporting all campaigns and activities.
- You are proactive and a people person.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Candidates must possess at least a "A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates between the age of 21- 28 are welcome to apply.
- Must be able to write and converse fluently in English.
- Articulate, with good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, target driven and able to work independently.
- Must possess some knowledge of social media.
- Good team player with a proactive attitude.
- Dynamic, bubbly and have passion for the media industry.
- Must be willing to work after standard working hours and on weekends where necessary for events/campaign needs.
- Application only open to citizens or PR holders.
For interested candidates, do send your applications to email@example.com with the position interested as the email title. All the best!
Hah! Apalagik?! Peluang dah terbuka di depan mata kata ko! Trylah!
Kepada yang sedang jadik 'penganggur terhormat' tu ke... tak pun yang dah resign sebab kerja lama cam boringtahapgaban ke... kepada seseorang yang sedang bekerja tapi, kerja dia tu tak mencapai kepuasan sebenor ke... paling penting kepada sesiapa yang memang skerkan cabaran & punyai kriteria2 seperti yang tersebut di atas, hah... inilah masanya nak tonjolkan siapa diri anda!
Make people around be proud of you, bebeh! Owh... skipping Londonlah pulok! Ngeh3...
Selamat mentry & good luck, ye! ;)
:: Like3, ek! ::