SiNgGaH Lg, Ek! ;)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My BaBy U...



Marc Anthony - My Baby You


"As I look into your eyes

I see all the reasons why

My life’s worth a thousand skies

You’re the simplest love I’ve known

And the purest one I’ll own

Know you’ll never be alone

My baby you

Are the reason I could fly

And cause of you

I don’t have to wonder why

Baby you

There’s no more just getting by

You’re the reason I feel so alive

Though these words I sing are true

They still fail to capture you

As mere words can only do

How do I explain that smile

And how it turns my world around

Keeping my feet on the ground

I will soothe you if you fall

I’l be right there if you call

You’re my greatest love of all

Arianna I feel so alive"

*Layanz 'My Baby U' by Marc Anthony... bley tangkap leleh, babe..! Esp bile tgk Marc Anthony nyanyi feelin'2, penuh perasaan... siap nagis2 lagik tuh! Tetibe jer rase nak tukar name jadik 'A.R.I.A.N.N.A' lak! 'B... panggil I as Arianna... bleyyy..???' Ececehhh..! ;P


*Credit to: Youtube

::. TrULy, MaDLy, DeEpLy .::

No comments:

i SeRvE nUfFnAnG aDs

GO SEARCH BY GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE

Google